WHAT TO EXPECT
WHEN WE GATHER ON SUNDAY NIGHTS...
At The Doubters Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last an hour and a half.
- Thought-provoking messages that center around life-changing questions.
- High-energy music geared to stir your affection for God.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Meetups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for every step of your spiritual journey.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at The Doubters Church or connect with us, to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend DC Kids (newborns through 6th graders) learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition. We have a youth group that is being formed for your teenager.